Thursday, February 5, 2009

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

Ah the timeless classic joke with countless variations! Well, as most of you know, I live in a city, just minutes from the heart of downtown...apparently one of the houses in my neighborhood that backs up to a major street has some chickens and roosters. Very random. When I was coming back from my ride the other day, the stupid things were kinda trying to cross the road! They weren't really committing to crossing or chilling on the side of the road. I was on my bike and quite nearly hit them as they took a few steps across and then nearly got hit myself by the women on a cell phone behind me. The birds didn't even flinch! So my dear, feathered friends, please commit next time to cross the road or stay on the other side.

No comments: