Monday, March 2, 2009

21st Birthday

Another year has come and gone but this year I've now become legal.  The thing that baffles me is how overnight you go from being not mature enough to consume alcohol in public to becoming mature enough to do so.  Neither here nor there. 

I had a great birthday.  Peter had a delicious, very extravagant, homemade brunch waiting for me when I finally decided to roll out of bed.  It was very impressive.  He even chopped up apples for the cinnamon-apple waffles.


In the evening, I met with friends at Malaga Tapas and Bar for dinner and wine.  It was a wonderful evening with friends and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect ending to my birthday.  
Friends

I was waving at Lindy.  I promise that's not a Ricky Bobby hand.

Amazing birthday cake from Tammy from Whole Foods. 

The obligatory 21st birthday drink picture.  Pure joy, huh?  I had been trying not to laugh and then realized the drink didn't taste that great.

No comments: