Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Brunch

I love holidays and I love any excuse to celebrate.  With my family being far, far away in snowy Colorado, I decided to put together a little brunch for a few friends in town away from their own families.  It turned out quite pleasant.  Everyone made something to share so between our little group we had an enormous amount of food.  Delicious.  Home fries, apple-cinnamon waffles, french toast with marscapone and chocolate sauce, spring vegetable frittata, phyllo with spinach and feta, fruit salad, banana bread, poached pears...delightful.  It was a great afternoon with great people!  Thanks everyone :-)

Vegetables are delicious on Easter.

I love Easter :-)

Brenna's Challah French Toast with Chocolate Sauce

Peter's Apple Cinnamon Waffles

Now it's back to the grind of school and then my schedule gets a little whacky starting next week.  This weekend I'll be heading to Wichita Falls to race the collegiate MSU Race Weekend.  I'm really looking forward to it and hoping to beat up on the guys ;-)  I'll be seeing teammate Natalie too and her new-and-improved feet!

No comments: